TAG Medical first began providing services in 2007 and since then has serviced the equipment of over 10,000 GP Practices nationwide. In one simple visit our fully trained medical technicians are able to test and calibrate all of your medical equipment at your premises at a time that suits you.
Certificates are issued upon completion enabling 3 QOF points.
What makes TAG Medical stand out:
- Setting the standards in test and calibration
- We are an independent medical equipment testing and calibration company
- We will fix medical equipment, not condemn it
- All medical equipment tested for electrical safety
- Detailed reports supplied for each piece of medical equipment
- We are nGMS contract compliant
- We offer a convenient and efficient medical equipment testing and calibration service that represents value for money
- On-site service at customers’ convenience
- All work carried out to original manufacturers specifications
- Test equipment calibrated and traceable to national standards
Once you have placed the order for the number of items you require to be calibrated a member of the medical equipment team will give you a call to confirm your details and arrange the visit with TAG Medical.
If you have any queries about the calibration service please contact a member of the Medical Equipment team on 01904 558350 or at email@example.com