- 3rd generation of the flagship UA-767 range
- A&D’s Slimfit™ Cuff – latex and metal free, covering 22-42cm
- 2nd generation IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) Indicator to show frequency IHB%
- Cuff Fit Error Indicator
- Movement Error Indicator
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator
- 60-memory + Average Reading
- ESH Clinical Validation
This %IHB function is not to be used for diagnosis, but for monitoring purposes only. IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) technology was first pioneered by A&D in 2001 and can now found on our entire range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include AFib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
The monitor also benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric BP measurement, first developed and patented by A&D back in 1984.