Our comprehensive Dispensing Management System is designed to assist in the effective management of your dispensary.
Provided by EMIS Health’s ProScript Connect software; PSUK Connect not only includes built-in patient medical records and full hardware system, but other invaluable functions to add time back into your day and assist in the seamless running of your dispensary:
- EPS R2 Patient Nomination - since COVID-19, the NHS has been advising dispensing practices to start using Electronic Prescription Service (EPS). EPS allows you to send prescriptions electronically to your patients chosen pharmacy. PSUK Connect offers nomination to your dispensary, enabling you to protect your script volume, with the emphasis on you as the first choice. This allows you to better retain nominated prescription volumes and claim for all EPS R2 prescriptions electronically.
- Prescription endorsing and electronic claims submission - proper endorsing leads to a more profitable dispensary and plays a vital role in making sure the NHS has the correct information for reimbursement and remuneration. PSUK Connect offers electronic endorsing, including pack size endorsing, which means you do not have to spend endless hours writing messages to the PPA about what has been dispensed against prescriptions.
- Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) compliant - FMD is designed to protect patients and will enable you to verify the authenticity of a medicinal product before dispensing. Authenticate the 2D barcode applied to packs by the manufacturer, so that packs can be “checked out” and a confirmation of their authenticity sent back to you.
- Comprehensive ordering and stock control - ordering and managing stock is time consuming but PSUK Connect simplifies the process. Order items directly through the system, which will automatically add dispensed items to the order pad, allowing you to easily manage stock levels for each item to suit your requirements.
- Prescription Tracking Manager (PTM) – save time by not having to search for pre-prepared prescriptions. The PTM acts as a central repository of all dispensed prescriptions, enabling you to search for and check their assigned location or status.
- Nursing home support - manage Monitored Dosage Systems (MDS) and produce a wide variety of Medicines Administration Record (MAR) charts already being used by care homes across the UK.
- Ability to multi-task - users can work in separate modules/tabs simultaneously.
- Compatible with Golden Tote - an automated, repeat prescription process accessible through PSUK Connect. It allows you to tap into all the benefits of automation without any of the cost.
The PSUK Connect package is a lease/hire scheme over a 48 month period with 0% APR. and is available for stand-alone dispensing doctors and branches.
Pricing starts from just £199 per month!
Full training and set up is provided by EMIS over a three day period:
- Day one – in conjunction with the ore-installation visit, full overview and discussion of working
- Day two – set up of hardware and system with training provided
- Day three – final checks you are happy and everything is working efficiently. This can be bespoke to certain modules depending on each member’s knowledge and experience of using a PMR system.
As part of your PSUK Connect package, you have support from EMIS Health by contacting their helpline.
The full PSUK Connect hardware package includes:
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 256Gb Solid State Drives configured to RAID with 16Gb RAM license
- 21.5” TFT monitor
- Smartcard enabled keyboard
- Zebra thermal labeller
- FMD ready 2D scanner and stand
- Uninterruptable Power Supply
- Integrated Laser Printer
Full cost Includes training and installation, ProScript Connect software, hardware maintenance and hardware lease.
For more information or to sign up, please contact your Dispensing Doctor Account Manager.